As the Associate Director of womenwinning: Minnesota Women’s Campaign Fund, I organized development, communications, marketing campaigns and data for this landmark political action committee (PAC). I also:
- Planned and coordinated public events, including a 200+ event for younger donors and statewide 1000+ luncheon for major donors, including a private VIP dinner with major local sponsorship.
- Managed organizational budget and reporting and oversee development, including donor solicitation and grantwriting.
- Worked with partnership organizations to increase public awareness around choice and women’s issues.
- Coordinated communications, including regular newsletters, e-mails and print documents along with the organization website, www.womenwinning.org.
- Recruited and supervised an entire crew of interns.
- Re-configured the database to maximize development and reporting capacity.
- Organized and implemented the re-booted Wine, Cheese, and Choice, recruiting a record number of attendees and nearly doubling the event income.